If you have any queries regarding your use of the site, please contact us at the following address: [email protected]
Site URL: www.cremedepapier.fr
Contact: [email protected]
CNIL declaration number: Déclaration en cours
Director of publication: Christelle Teissier
Publisher : Crème de papier Christelle Teissier, headquartered at 10 route de Galice,13100 Aix-en-Provence, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés des auto-entrepreneurs under number: SIRET 75211827300016 - NAF1812Z (hereinafter the "Publishing Company" or "We").
Site creator: Joana Gasquet
Host : PUBLICOM
Phone number : 04 42 99 01 20
1. SITE ACCESS
To access and use this site, you must be 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18, you will need your parents' prior authorization.
You can access the site free of charge, without registering or creating an account.
The cost of access and use of the telecommunications network remains at your expense.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
A) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The development of this site has involved considerable investment. The site and each of its components (such as trademarks, images, texts, videos, etc.) are protected by intellectual property rights. Any use, reproduction or representation of the site (in whole or in part), on any medium whatsoever, for any other purpose, and in particular for commercial purposes, is prohibited.
In the event that We provide you with a Site that allows you to retouch an image, you acknowledge and agree that this Site may only be used for purely private purposes and in accordance with its intended purpose. You are not authorized to use this site in a manner that would be detrimental to the honor, reputation or rights of a third party as described below.
B) RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES
We remind you that you must obtain all necessary authorizations and rights from the various rights holders concerned by any content you wish to publish on the site, including all intellectual property rights and/or literary, artistic and/or industrial property rights, as well as personality rights (in particular image rights), so that you can use said content peacefully. By way of example, you must obtain/license the rights to the content, and in particular the copyright to the photographs, as well as to all elements appearing in the said content, such as architectural elements, design elements, advertising creations or clothing creations.
C) USER CONTENT
We may make space available on this Site for user content, such as texts, photos, videos, opinions, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "User Content").
By publishing User Content on the Site, you hereby grant us a free, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license for the full term of intellectual, literary and artistic and/or industrial property rights, and in particular copyright as defined by French and foreign legislation and international conventions (including any subsequent supplementary or amending regulations), to reproduce, represent, use, copy, modify, adapt, translate, create derivative works from, integrate into other works, distribute such User Content (in whole or in part).
This use is authorized for all purposes of internal or external communication, corporate or financial, advertising, as well as for all purposes of public relations, and for historical or archival purposes, of our company or its subsidiaries, its products and/or its brands, and in particular on the following media:
- Posters in all formats, unlimited quantities,
- Press, unlimited number of publications,
- Publishing, unlimited number of publications, in particular publishing for internal communication, including the sales force and distribution network (wholesalers, retailers, agents, etc.), events, posters for congresses, trade shows, stands, etc.; B-to-B communication, in the trade press, for an unlimited number of publications and/or quantities,
- Electronic publishing, IT, digital, multimedia, Internet and Intranets, all sites (whatever the site and/or medium, including so-called "social networking" sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube or Dailymotion) unlimited number of insertions and distribution,
- on any other advertising medium (hereinafter the "Medium(s)").
You are informed that these social networks are platforms belonging to third parties and that, consequently, the distribution and use of User Content on these social networks are governed by the conditions of use established by these third parties. Thus, We cannot be held responsible for any use of the Content by Us or by third parties in compliance with the conditions of use established by the social networks, and in particular, in terms of the scope of rights granted, the duration of rights and the deletion of Content. You shall be responsible for any third-party claims relating to the use of the Content in accordance with the conditions of use established by the social networks.
Furthermore, We remind you that any Content is likely to be referenced on a search engine and, therefore, to be consulted by a public outside that of the site.
This authorization gives Us the possibility of adapting your Content and/or adding to the initial fixation any clarification that We deem useful, as long as said Content does not alter your image or your words.
In addition, the use of User Content may be accompanied by certain de-personalized information such as your city, country or age, and/or, where applicable if you have expressly authorized us to do so, information enabling you to be identified such as your first name or pseudonym.
Furthermore, if you access User Content created by another user, you must respect the rights of this user and in particular ensure that you do not reproduce and distribute the said Content published on other media without the prior agreement of the user concerned.
3. CHARTER OF GOOD CONDUCT
We defend the values of tolerance and respect for others.
For this reason, by using this site, you agree not to :
- convey racist, violent, xenophobic, malicious, vulgar, obscene or illicit content,
- disseminate content that is harmful, defamatory, unauthorized, malicious, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inciting violence or racial or ethnic hatred, or content that offends public decency or incites certain offenses or crimes;
- use the site for political purposes, propaganda or proselytizing;
- publish advertising or promotional content for products and/or services competing with the brand(s) presented on the site;
- divert the site from its intended purpose, in particular by using it as a meeting place;
- disseminate information directly or indirectly enabling the precise identification of a natural person by name without his or her express prior consent, such as family name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number;
- disseminate information or content likely to offend the young;
- intimidate or harass others;
- engage in illegal activities, in particular infringing the rights of owners of software, trademarks, photographs, images, texts, videos, etc. ;
- disseminate content (particularly photographs and videos) depicting minors.
If you discover any User Content that glorifies crimes against humanity, incites racial hatred and/or violence or concerns child pornography, you must inform Us immediately at the following e-mail address: [email protected], or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: Crème de papier 10 route de Galice, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, indicating in your e-mail/courier the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of its author.
If you consider that User Content infringes the principles set out above or your rights or the rights of a third party (e.g. infringement, insult, invasion of privacy), you can notify us by e-mail at [email protected], or by sending a detailed letter to the following address: Crème de papier 10 route de Galice, 13100 Aix-en-Provence, indicating in your e-mail/courier the date on which you noticed this content, your identity, the URL address of the disputed content, its description and the identifier of its author.
In accordance with the provisions of article 6-I-5 of law n° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for confidence in the digital economy, the notification must contain :
- the date of notification ;
- for a natural person: surname, first names, profession, address, nationality, date and place of birth;
- the name and address of the addressee or, in the case of a legal entity, its name and registered office;
- a description of the disputed facts and their precise location (e.g. URL link of the disputed content);
- the reasons why the content must be removed, including a reference to the relevant legal provisions and factual justifications;
- a copy of any correspondence sent to the author or publisher of the disputed information or activities requesting their interruption, withdrawal or modification, or justification that the author or publisher could not be contacted.
Incomplete notifications may not be processed. WARNING: Any person presenting content or an activity as illicit with the aim of obtaining its withdrawal or stopping its distribution by presenting false or inaccurate information is punishable by one year's imprisonment and a fine of 15,000 euros.
4. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE SITE
A) GENERAL PROVISIONS
We remind you that inaccuracies or omissions may appear in the information available on this site, notably due to third parties. We undertake to remove any inaccuracies or to complete the information on the site as soon as possible.
Information on products and services
The products and services presented to you on this Site do not constitute an offer to sell but a general presentation of the range of products and services that We distribute in the country in which this Site is broadcast.
B) HYPERTEXT LINKS
The hypertext links provided on this Site may take you to websites published by third parties whose content we do not control. As a result, and insofar as the hypertext links have been included on this Site solely to facilitate your browsing on the Internet, consultation of third-party sites is at your sole discretion and responsibility.
5. PERSONAL DATA
We may collect personal data about you, in particular when you (i) subscribe to a service, (ii) download Downloadable Content, (iii) authenticate yourself, (iv) register for a game/contest, (v) send us an e-mail, (vi) respond to a survey or study.
For more information on the processing of your personal data, please consult our Personal Data Policy, available here.
Cookies are small files that are deposited on your device while you are browsing the site (such as the pages you have visited, the date and time of your visit, etc.) and which can be read during your subsequent visits to the same site.
The site was developed for Crème de Papier by Joana Gasquet.
We endeavor to keep the Site and Downloadable Content accessible at all times. However, we cannot guarantee the permanent availability and accessibility of the site. Indeed, we may be obliged to temporarily suspend partial or total access to the Site, in particular for technical maintenance reasons.
It is also specified that the Internet network and computer and telecommunications systems are not error-free and that interruptions and breakdowns may occur. We cannot provide any guarantee in this respect, and cannot therefore be held liable for any damage inherent in said use of the Internet and computer and telecommunications systems, including but not limited to:
- poor transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet ;
- external intrusion or the presence of computer viruses;
- failure of any receiving equipment or communication lines;
- any other Internet network malfunction that prevents the site from operating properly.
Finally, we can only be held liable for direct damages, to the exclusion of all other damages of any kind whatsoever. In particular, indirect damages such as, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill.
10. APPLICABLE LAW AND DISPUTES
For any problem, please contact us at the following address: [email protected]